PUBLICATIONS ja of Structured Environment
- BURDEN.A.R. Learn Japanese approach to compete, letter to New Civil Engineer, London, 16 April 1987,39.
- BURDEN.A.R. Construction process and structural from in bridge design, Proc. Annual Conference of the Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Tokyo, 1990, section 1,330-331(in Japanese).
- BURDEN.A.R. Modern Japanese suspension bridge design, Proc. Instn Civ. Engrs,Pan 1,London,1991,90,Feb.,157-177
- BURDEN.A.R. Aesthetics and construction method in Japanese and British bridges, Proc. IABSE Symposium, Leningrad, 11-14 September 1991.
- BURDEN.A.R. Japanese cable-stayed bridge design, Proc. Instn Civ. Engrs, Part 1, London, 1991,90,Oct., 1021-1051.
- BURDEN.A.R. A parting of way in Japanese and British bridge design, Kyouryou to kiso, Tokyo, 1993,99,Aug., 243-270 (in Japanese).
- BURDEN.A.R. Japanese arch bridge design, Proc. Instn Civ. Engrs, Structures and Buildings, London, 1993,99,Aug.,243-270.
- BURDEN.A.R. and LENCZNER M .M . Aesthetics and construction in long-span bridge design, Proc. 3rd Symposium on Strait Crossings, Alesund, Norway, 12-15 June 1994 141-147.
- BURDEN.A.R. Joseph Paxton -pioneer of industrial systematization, Kenchiku Bunka Tokyo, 1995, 50,May, 145-150 (in Japanese).
- BURDEN.A.R. Reclaiming the design process in bridge design, Journal of Japan Civi Engineering Consultants Association, Tokyo, 1995, 189, Oct., 46-48 (in Japanese).
- BURDEN.A.R. Konrad Wachsmann-joint philosopher, Kenchiku Bunka, Tokyo, 1996 5,May, 157-160,(in Japansese).
- BURDEN.A.R. and LENCZNER M .M . Structural aesthetics-a Japanese perspective 15th IABSE Congress, Copenhagen, June 1996, 163-169.
- BURDEN.A.R. International relations are changing, but there are areas which still need more change, Kenchiku Zassi, Tokyo, 1996,3,Oct.,61 (in Japanese).
- BURDEN.A.R. Redesigning the structural engineer, six part series in GA Japan, numbers 36-41, 1999 (in Japanese).
- BURDEN.A.R. Sculptures for rivers - bridges, River culture (5), Japan Rivers Association, Tokyo, May 2000 (in Japanese).
- BURDEN.A.R. The meaning of concrete for the structural engineer, GA Material Space, February 2001 (in Japanese).
小山内 博樹 (非常勤スタッフ)